You can now watch yesterday’s sessions:
- How to Use Parameters Like a Pro and Boost Performance by Guy Glantser
- Introducing the SQL Server 2016 Query Store by Enrico van de Laar
- Worst Practices & Less Known Limitations for Columnstore Indexes by Niko Neugebauer
- Gems to Help You Troubleshoot Query Performance by Pedro Lopes
- Crash Course on Better SQL Development by Vladimir Oselsky
Thanks so much to yesterday’s volunteer presenters for giving back to the community, and thanks for all the great questions in the Slack channel!
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Brent Ozar (see all)
- Vote Now to Pick the September #GroupBy Conference Lineup - May 27, 2017
- How to Write a Good Abstract for GroupBy.org - May 4, 2017
- [Video] GroupBy Intermission: Brent, Erik, and Tara Take Questions - May 4, 2017