Voting is over, and here’s the sessions you picked:
Friday, December 1:
- 8:00 AM Eastern – Query Store and Query Optimization on SQL Server 2017 by Dean Savović
- 9:00 – Elegant T-SQL Solutions for Real World Problems by Matan Yungman
- 10:30 – SQL Server R Services in SQL 2016 by Chris Hyde
- 12:30 – SQL Server Health Checks by Eugene Meidinger
- 2:30 PM – The Smart Way to Troubleshoot SQL Server Cluster and Availability Group Outages by Edwin M Sarmiento
Friday, December 8:
- 8:00 AM Eastern – Writing your own encryption routines in SQL… and then cracking them by David Fowler
- 9:30 – Improving SELECT * Query Performance by Erik Darling
- 11:00 – The Junior SQL Developer’s Kick-Start by Doug Lane
- 1:00 PM – Uptight Database Security by Ronald Dameron
- 2:30 – Effective Unit Testing for SQL Server by Gavin Campbell
You can register to attend the next event for free on the GroupBy.org home page. If you’ve registered for any of the events in the past, you’ll automatically be registered for the next one, too.
Wanna present at the next event? GroupBy St. Patrick’s Day Edition will be on Friday, March 16, 2018 – note that it’s only one day this time around. For 2018’s events, we’re going to shorten the session lengths down: by default, sessions will only be 45 minutes long, and sessions will start every hour. During the scheduling process, though, you’ll be able to ask for a longer time slot. Abstract submissions are open now and will close on November 30th.