With so many great sessions, we decided to run a two-day event – we’ll be webcasting on two Fridays, January 13th and January 20th.
Here’s the sessions you chose. Click on the time to see it in your local time:
Friday January 13th:
- 8AM Eastern: SQL Server 2016: It Just Runs Faster with Bob Ward
- 9:30: SQL Server and PowerShell: Let’s Get Serious with Drew Furgiuele
- 11:00: Keep It Simple, Make It Fast: The SQL Server Strategy at Stack Overflow with Greg Bray
- 1:30: SQL Server 2016 “Hidden Gems” with Adam Machanic
- 3:00: SQL Server Infernals – A Beginner’s Guide to SQL Server Worst Practices with Gianluca Sartori
- 4:30: High-Performance SQL Server Reporting Services: Lessons Learned with Bert Wagner
- 6:00: Power BI Dashboard in an hour with Various Examples with Vishal Pawar
Friday January 20th:
- 8AM Eastern: T-SQL: Bad Habits and Best Practices with Aaron Bertrand
- 9:30: T-SQL User-Defined Functions, or: How to Kill Performance in One Easy Step with Hugo Kornelis
- 11:00: DevOps 101 for data professionals – how your jobs will change with Alex Yates
- 1:30: 3 Common Mistakes to Kill SQL Server Performance with Pinal Dave
- 3:00: Introduction to SQL PowerShell (the awesome new 2016 version)! with Aaron Nelson
- 4:30: Management Studio Level-Up with Daniel Hutmacher
Congratulations to the winners!
Wanna attend? Register now – space is limited to 1,000 attendees, and we’ve already got over 500 registered.
Latest posts by Brent Ozar (see all)
- What to Do When SQL Server is Unusually Slow - February 25, 2018
- Getting Better Query Plans by Improving SQL’s Estimates - February 25, 2018
- How Often Should You Run Backups and CHECKDB? - February 25, 2018