Speakers, start your submission!
The Next GroupBy is October 9th and 10th . Yes, that’s right, two full days in October. We’re accommodating both North American and European times zones over two days of virtual conference learning. Submissions are now open through Friday, August 30th.
- European sessions will be held on Wednesday, October 9th
- North American sessions will be held on Thursday, October 10th
Submissions are open today!
Click here to submit a presentation.
What is GroupBy?
- GroupBy is a free, community-driven online conference, and anyone can submit a session abstract!
Those abstracts are then voted on, and the top-voted sessions are presented at a full-day webinar conference.
- The sessions are moderated by members of the SQL Server community, in order to help presenters out and to allow viewers to ask questions via Twitter or Slack.
- All of the sessions are recorded, transcribed and published so you can re-watch them on video or listen to them as podcasts later on.
Latest posts by Misha Capewell (see all)
- Announcing the next GroupBy Conference! Submit now! - August 8, 2019
- GroupBy is looking for a Podcast Sponsor! - April 10, 2019
- You Voted! Here’s the GroupBy April Lineup. - March 27, 2019