Speakers, start your submission!
GroupBy is back, and we’re offering two days of content once again:
- European sessions will be held on Tuesday, May 12th
- Americas sessions will be held on Wednesday, May 13th
Submissions are open today!
This year, our submission process will be a little different, and we welcome your feedback! We’ll be using the Sessionize Call for Speakers platform for GroupBy: Europe and GroupBy: Americas. We hope this new process will make submissions quicker and easier for our speakers.
Click here to submit a presentation.
What is GroupBy?
- GroupBy is a free, community-driven online conference, and anyone can submit a session abstract!
Those abstracts are then voted on, and the top-voted sessions are presented at a full-day webinar conference.
- The sessions are moderated by members of the SQL Server community, in order to help presenters out and to allow viewers to ask questions via Twitter or Slack.
- All of the sessions are recorded, transcribed and published so you can re-watch them on video or listen to them as podcasts later on.
Latest posts by Jeremy Alexander (see all)
- Moderators announced for GroupBy 2020 - March 27, 2020
- Submit your session for the next GroupBy conference - March 9, 2020
- Meet your GroupBy speakers! - October 3, 2019