You voted, and here’s the lineup you chose for GroupBy April:
Friday, April 21:
- 8AM Eastern – How to Use Parameters Like a Pro and Boost Performance by Guy Glantser
- 10AM – Introducing the SQL Server 2016 Query Store by Enrico van de Laar
- Noon – Worst Practices & Less Known Limitations for Columnstore Indexes by Niko Neugebauer
- 2PM – Gems to Help You Troubleshoot Query Performance by Pedro Lopes
- 4PM – Crash Course on Better SQL Development by Vladimir Oselsky
Friday, April 28:
- 8AM Eastern – SQL Server 2016 Features for Performance Tuning Lovers by Matan Yungman
- 10AM – SAN Primer for the DBA by Doug Bernhardt
- Noon – Bringing DevOps to the Database by Steve Jones
- 2PM – Azure SQL Databases: A Guided Tour by Mike Walsh
- 4PM – Hacking SQL Server by André Melancia
If you’ve attended GroupBy in the past, you’re already registered for the April events, and you’ve gotten a confirmation.
The following two tabs change content below.