The voting is over, and here’s what you picked:
Friday, June 2:
- 8AM Eastern – Operational Validation of SQL Server at Scale with PowerShell and Jenkins – Cody Konior (@CodyKonior – CodyConior.com)
- 10AM – Getting CI Right for SQL Server – Alex Yates (@_AlexYates_ – DLMConsultants.com)
- Noon – T-SQL for Beginners – Andrea Allred (@RoyalSQL – RoyalSQL.com)
- 2PM – Keeping Up with Technology: Drinking from the Firehose – Eugene Meidinger (@SQLGene – SQLgene.com)
- 4PM – (To be announced – we had a couple of folks back out due to scheduling issues)
Friday, June 9:
- 8AM Eastern – DBAs vs Developers: JSON in SQL Server 2016 – Bert Wagner (@BertWagner – BertWagner.com)
- 10AM – SQL Server and Continuous Integration – James Anderson (@DatabaseAvenger – TheDatabaseAvenger.com)
- Noon – SQL Server & Containers – Andrew Pruski (@DBAfromtheCold – DBAfromtheCold.com)
- 2PM – Green is good, Red is bad – Turning Your Checklists into Pester Tests – Rob Sewell (@SQLDBAWithBeard – SQLDBAWithABeard.com)
- 4PM – Successful Production Deployments with Columnstore Index in SQL Server 2016 – Sunil Agarwal (@S_u_n_e_e_l)
Oops! We could not locate your form.
The following two tabs change content below.