The votes are in! Here’s the lineup you voted in for March 16th:
- 8AM Eastern: Making Your Emergency Toolkit by Rich Benner
- 9AM: SQL Injection Attacks: Is Your Data Secure? by Bert Wagner
- 10AM: Architecting Availability Groups by Derik Hammer
- 11AM: SQL Server 2017 Community Driven Enhancements by Javier Villegas
- Noon: SQL Server Containers and Clones by Paul Stanton
Oops! We could not locate your form.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Brent Ozar (see all)
- Voting Open Now for GroupBy’s September Lineup - June 10, 2018
- Getting GroupBy.org Ready for GDPR Compliance - April 23, 2018
- Here’s the Lineup You Picked for GroupBy June 2018 - April 16, 2018