You use a number of tools to manage & develop your SQL servers and want to reduce this (for free!)
In this presentation we’ll go through Microsoft’s new tool, Azure Data Studio, what it can do, and whether it can help in your environment;
– Inbuilt T-SQL Editor (with IntelliSense) – Could you replace SSMS?
– Smart T-SQL Code Snippets – This is new and a massive time saver
– Customizable Dashboards for your server estate – great if you don’t have a monitoring solution currently
– Connection Management – Group your servers to help you organise what’s important.
– Integrated Terminal (run your PowerShell, sqlcmd, bcp etc directly in Ops Studio)
We’ll show real life uses for this tool and leave you with the ability to see if it’s something you want to jump into.
Why I Want to Present This Session:
I’m a performance tuning DBA and this tool has allowed me to centralize a number of tools that I used to have open (at the same time) into a simpler location for most of what I need to do on a daily basis.