How GroupBy works
GroupBy is a free, community-driven online conference, and anyone can submit a session abstract! Those abstracts are then voted on, and the top-voted sessions are presented at a full-day webinar conference. The sessions are moderated by members of the SQL Server community, in order to help presenters out and to allow viewers to ask questions via Twitter or Slack. All of the sessions are recorded, transcribed and published so you can re-watch them on video or listen to them as podcasts later on.
Click here to submit a presentation.
The full timeline is below:
- February 14th, 2019 speaker submissions open
- February 28th, 2019 submissions close and voting begins!
- March 15th, 2019 Voting closes
- April 11th, 2019 GroupBy Conference begins at 8am EST
Submitted a presentation before?
You can keep your previous submission live for the community to vote on. It’s been a while, so we suggest you take a look at it and validate the content you want to present.
To review or edit your submission, you can sign onto the GroupBy.org WordPress website. To remove your session from consideration this round, use the link to get to your session submission and change the Category to “Archived Abstracts”.
Important: If you haven’t opted-in, we’ll archive your session for you. We sent all previous presenters an email regarding marketing opt-in. If you didn’t received this email please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Misha Capewell (see all)
- GroupBy is looking for a Podcast Sponsor! - April 10, 2019
- You Voted! Here’s the GroupBy April Lineup. - March 27, 2019
- Speakers, start your submission! We’re happy to announce the next GroupBy will be on April 11th, 2019 and submissions are open today! - February 14, 2019