The votes are in! Here are the sessions you picked:
- 8AM Eastern: Using Open Source Products to Collect Performance Metrics by Tracy Boggiano
- 9:15: New Engine Features in SQL Server 2019 by Aaron Bertrand
- 10:30: What ‘Digital Transformation’ Means, and How You Can Use It to Advance Your Career (Without Being a Robot) by Kendra Little
- 11:45: How to get your dream job: Resume & job hunting tips by Andy Mallon
- 1PM: The Problems With Optional Operators by Erik Darling and Joe Obbish
- 2:15: Columnstore Indexes: What are waiting for? by Niko Neugebauer
Registration is free, and it’s open now. See you on December 21!
The following two tabs change content below.