In this session, we will walk through various features of Power BI, how Power BI can transform your company's data into rich visuals, and easy yet powerful analytics solutions for your whole organization.
June 1 Lineup
Click the times to see them in your local time zone:
- 8AM Eastern: Columnstore Clustered vs Nonclustered, When to Choose What by Niko Neugebauer
- 9:15 – How to Monitor Everything by Maria Zakourdaev
- 10:30 – Advanced Query Tuning Techniques by Guy Glantser
- 11:45 – Getting Better Query Plans by Improving SQL’s Estimates by Brent Ozar
- 13:00 – The Agile DBA: A Guide to Database DevOps with SSDT by Ryan Booz
Recent Session Recordings
This rapid-fire session goes over my learnings from the past six years of developing high performance SSRS reports, including topics like multivalue parameter efficiencies, how to best utilize subreports, and performing SQL CRUD operations with SSRS.
Discover how not to torture a SQL Server instance and how to avoid making choices that turn out to be not so smart in the long run.
Stack Overflow is the largest online community of developers, and the performance and reliability of our SQL Server databases are crucial to serving over 1.3 Billion page views each month with each rendered in ~10-20 milliseconds.