Isn’t it nice to finish things? You can check that one off your to-do list.
Your account is now active, and you can log in using the form at right.
You can also add the calendar reminders for the upcoming webcasts, and they’ll automagically get updated as we choose session lineups for new events:
(Hang in there, this icon takes a few seconds to load…)
Friday, April 21:
- 8AM Eastern – How to Use Parameters Like a Pro and Boost Performance by Guy Glantser
- 10AM – Introducing the SQL Server 2016 Query Store by Enrico van de Laar
- Noon – Worst Practices & Less Known Limitations for Columnstore Indexes by Niko Neugebauer
- 2PM – Gems to Help You Troubleshoot Query Performance by Pedro Lopes
- 4PM – Crash Course on Better SQL Development by Vladimir Oselsky
Friday, April 28:
- 8AM Eastern – SQL Server 2016 Features for Performance Tuning Lovers by Matan Yungman
- 10AM – SAN Primer for the DBA by Doug Bernhardt
- Noon – Bringing DevOps to the Database by Steve Jones
- 2PM – Azure SQL Databases: A Guided Tour by Mike Walsh
- 4PM – Hacking SQL Server by André Melancia