The Call for Speakers is now open!
GroupBy is back for another online conference, and we’d love to have you present a session! Anyone is welcome at GroupBy, as is any topic.
Just like our last GroupBy conference, sessions will be split into two days to accommodate time zones in the Americas and Europe. If you want to submit for both days, feel free! Just know that you can only present a session once.
When submitting, please select the most relevant “Session Format” that applies to your session under these categories.
Users will vote for sessions split amongst these categories which will then be split into the two tracks we run concurrently at GroupBy:
- Power Platform (Power BI, DAX, Power Automate, Power Apps)
- Machine Learning and AI
- ETL and Data Warehousing (ADF, Azure Synapse)
- Performance tuning
- Professional development / Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Database administration and maintenance
- ETL and Data Warehousing (ADF, Data Lakes, Azure Synapse, Azure Databricks)
Don’t see a category that works for your session? Have a question on session formats or tracks? Email us at email@example.com!
Here is our current Call for Speakers timeline:
- July 14 — Call for Speakers Opens
- August 18 — Call for Speakers Closes
- August 25 — Voting Opens
- September 08 — Voting Closes
- September 15 — Speakers Announced & Registration Opens
- October 26 — GroupBy Americas
- October 27 — GroupBy Europe
- Mid-November — Recordings Go-Live
That’s it! Get started on your submission below: